Subject: Re: problem with fsck under 1.3, can't install
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@theory.cs.uni-bonn.de>
From: Joern Clausen <joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/15/1998 16:12:51
Hi!

> Can you please, at that point, press LALT+LAMIGA+F10, to break into the
> debugger?
>
> If this works: type "trace" and show us the output.

When I press the keys, the "v" changes to "S", and that's it :(

BUT I have found out something different: I started gobsd with the option
"manyseg", as I have 32 MB on my Cyberstorm. If I don't use this option,
fsck works as expected. The option "twoseg" results in the same problems as
"manyseg". Under 1.2, "manyseg" works as expected.

Great, now I can use 1.3, but I can't use the memory I bought especially
for NetBSD. I hope this can be fixed...

--
     Joern Clausen                  email: joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE