Re: 1.3 Amiga Kernel Recompile

I enabled a single ethernet card and the kernel was able to compile
quickly and directly. Odd though--I have no ethernet cards and so would
like to be able to compile a kernel without the ethernet stuff in
there--this would make my life a *little* simpler and save a *little* room
in my kernel. It's odd how some of the kernel source has been made
dependent on having some sort of ethernet device support in the kernel. I
imagine the problem arises because the ether_multi calls are called in
other sections of code when they shouldn't be?

Also, the if_arp.c should be compiled whether ethernet support is enabled
or not. If I am looking at the code right side up anyway.

i'll fiddle with things and see what I can't come up with.

marc