Re: Where to get 1.3 files?

Burc SADE <gani%dut.net.tr@localhost> wrote:
>         Can anyone tell me where to get the NetBSD1.3 Amiga files as
>   ftp.uni-regensburg.de seems not to have them?

As of today, there's a /pub/comp/os/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3 (AKA
/pub/NetBSD-1.3); the mirror's still running as of the time writing
this, source and some ports aren't here yet, but amiga is.
The 1.3/amiga distrib is also in /pub/NetBSD-Amiga/bin-dist/bin13
(it has been for several days, actually).

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer%rz.uni-regensburg.de@localhost>