Subject: Re: bad files? PLUS MORE 1.3 UPGRADE PROBLEMS
To: None <tooleym@douglas.bc.ca>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/05/1998 06:23:28
On Sun, 4 Jan 1998 tooleym@DAMN.SPAM.doug-las.bc.ca wrote:

: I am having great difficulties trying to upgrade to the Amiga 1.3 release.
: I wrote the miniroot to my swap (39M, sd1b) and
                                        ^^^^
: where netbsd is the 1.3 kernel. It boots up, tells me that it's a generic
: 1.3 kernel, then asks me for the root filesystem. I type in sd1a (which
                                                              ^^^^
Please re-read (or read for the first time, which I think is the more
accurate case) the INSTALL document that comes with the Amiga 1.3 release.
This is _not_ what you enter at the root device prompt to start up the
miniroot.

=====
===== Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Business tv@lucent.com) =====
== "There's a myth that there is a scarcity of justice to go around, so
== that if we extend justice to 'those people,' it will somehow erode the
== quality of justice everyone else receives."  -- Maria Price