ados-partition errors

Hi,

now when i got the installer-script fixed (many thanks) I tried to install
base.tar.gz and the other files from a AmigaDOS Partition.
Everytime I do this gzip claims that the file is corrupted and breaks
installation. This is also with other .gz files I try to install. Sometimes
when I boot ADos after this I get a validation-error on this HD-Partition.
With 1.2 this didn´t happen.

Regards

Sven
A4000T,32MB,CS 060/50,Cybervision 64/3D,OS3.1,Ethernet, SCSI HD&CD
Mail:  Sven Differt: <differt%alpha.fh-furtwangen.de@localhost>
Talk:  <guybrush%ghb.fh-furtwangen.de@localhost>
Phone: 07754 (1794)