Re: 1.3 alpha install-problem

> now the install-script works but when I´m asked if I want to install from disk
> appears an error "illegal option --r"
> As device I use sd1d Amiga-Dos partition.

There's a mistake in the install.md script...

You can either wait for the 1.3_BETA snapshot (it will be corrected there),
and try again.

Or, if you are familiar with the "vi" text editor, you can repair it
on-the-fly, I think.:

1. At the point you get the error, press ctrl-C.
You get at a single-user shell (# prompt).

2. Edit the install.md file:

        vi install.md

There are 3 lines:

--------------------
md_native_fsopts() {
        echo "-ro"
}
--------------------

Find them, e.g., by: '/' '-' 'r' 'o' Enter)

Change this to

--------------------
native_fsopts() {
        echo "ro"
}

Then save and exit: 'Z' 'Z'

You should be back at the '#' prompt again.

Now remove a certain lock file:

rm /tmp/.root_writable

and restart the installation process by pressing ctrl-d.

[Note that this recipe is written without reference to an actual Amiga running
the install process, so it might be faulty... but I think it should be
correct.]