adosfs mode

All my ados filesystems get mounted with mode 0.
Yes, I found the -m flag in the manpage.
No, it didn´t help any.
To the best of my knowledge, everything in the ados volume is either
rw-d or rwed.

This occurs on -current, mount_ados says
$NetBSD: mount_ados.c,v 1.7 1997/09/16 12:23:34 lukem Exp $

Seems I´ve been doing too much work as root, I should´ve
noticed that sooner.

Btw, since I´m already posting to the list: Would NetBSD also
run on a Powerup board (the 060 side, of course)?
Ignatios?

TIA,

Christian
--