Re: Amiga NetBSD ScreenMode problem.

> Is there any way I can get around this, preferably by promoting the
> screen to DblPAL HiResNoFlicker? I've tried using the mode promotion
> utility on MCP, but that doesn't work either.

 It cannot work. NetBSD does overtake the entire machine. No MCP.

> Until I get a display I can see, I can't install NetBSD. Please help!

 Once you have installed NetBSD - however done - you can start configuring
your monitor and graphics resoluton with "iteconfig". Once you found an
adequate setting set the command including options into "/etc/rc.local"

--
Markus Illenseer