Re: Install problem with 1.2.1

Hi Ignatios,

I have a A4000T and the SCSI HDs (No IDE!) are connected to the onboard
SCSI-Adapter.

>so, you probably should have told it (dont know what machine you have,
>so I dont know wether you have an ide masquerading (to NetBSD) as SCSI)
>to use sd1* as boot partition, when the kernel asked, is this right?
Yes I use sd1* when NetBSD prompts for a root device. It looks like this:
root device> ok.
Then I must type in sd1 and so it should work :-(

>> The second thing is that I would like to know if there is a possibility to
use
>> the CV64/3D with NetBSD.

>at least partial (graphics-only) service will be possible in NetBSD-1.3.
thats fine!

If it helps, here is my hardware-config:
A4000T, Cyberstorm MKII 060/50, Cybervision64/3D 4MB, 32MB RAM, 1GB Seagate
SCSI, 540MB Fujitsu SCSI, Toshiba 3401 2x CD-ROM SCSI, Ariadne Ethernet Card,
OS3.1.

bye

Sven

A4000T,32MB,CS 060/50,Cybervision 64/3D,OS3.1,Ethernet, SCSI HD&CD
Mail:  Sven Differt: <differt%alpha.fh-furtwangen.de@localhost>
Phone: 07754 (1794)