Re: Installation Problems(Beginner)

On 20-Oct-97, Markus Illenseer wrote:

> Please check HdToolBox again. You need one root, one swap, not two swap and
>not root. It's fairly easy to mis-type the required DOS-Type.

>--

   Thanks. You were quite right, I'd stupidly set both user and swap
   partitions with the same dostype.

   However, I now have almost the same problem in that it reports
   more than on root partition as existing.

   I've found the reason ( I have Shapeshifter set up and its partition
   is using the same dostype, 0x4e425207, as the NetBsd root), but is
   there anyway round this? Or will I have to choose between having
   Shapeshifter or Netbsd?

   Thanks very much for taking the time and trouble to reply to
   my original message.

   Regards, Trevor Salter.