Installation Problems(Beginner)

   Hi,

   I'm totally new to NetBSD and am just trying to install it.

   I've checked the FAQ and install notes and quite a few back
   mails but still can't figure out where I'm going wrong, so
   any help very gratefully received.

   I've set up the partitions as advised i.e. one root, one swap and
   one user, with the appropriate filetypes set.

   I've transferred the miniroot on the swap partition and then
   launched netbsd with the command loadbsd -b netbsd.

   The prompt says root ok>

   Now, according to the install instructions I type sd0* or sd0b
   depending on which install notes I'm reading from.

   However, no matter what I type (and I've tried a lot of
   variations) I get the following message:

   WARN: more than one swap, ignoring
   WARN: more than one swap, ignoring
   10 views mounted
   WARN: more than one swap, ignoring
   panic: cannot mount root
   stopped at 0xb1ffe unlk a6

   I'm using an A1200/040 18mb with just one hard drive which
   on booting netbsd shows up as sd0.

   I hope I'm just getting the syntax wrong.

   The only other thing I can think of is: does it make any
   difference what the partitions are called?

   Please help:-(

   Regards, Trevor Salter.