Re: Installations etc.

Commenting mail from Markus Illenseer (markus%core.de@localhost):

> > Where can I get the 1.2G from.  I have been trying to get the 1.2D but
> > as I said the archives get corrupted while getting them at school.

>  Dont get 1.2G (I probably made a mistake by naming it 1.2G anyway).
> Please wait for 1.3 due to 1st December. Ugh :-) New Gateway! Series
> due to January.

Err.. I have to get something since I have promised to write support
for CV64/3D. So should I wait anyway, or what?

--
"In a manner of speaking, yes. In another manner of speaking, which
is a rather more precise and accurate manner of speaking, no."

         Arto Huusko            | Amiga programmer from Finland
E-Mail : arto.huusko%pp.qnet.fi@localhost | Commodore A4000/WarpEngine4033/22Mb
WWW URL: www.qnet.fi/ahuusko/   |  AmigaOS 3.0 and NetBSD