Re: Kernel upgrade from 1.2 to 1.2.1 doesnt work

> Nope, it on the internet A1200 IDE interface, which i *did* include drivers
> for in my kernel.
>
> BTW, i recently compiled a new, 1.2 (not 1.2.1) kernel, and that doesnt work
> either. Seems
> only the GENERIC from ftp.netbsd.org works so far ..

Did you leave out
options         GENERIC         # Mini-root boot support

by chance ? it resulted in lockups/reboots on my machine
It is not needed in 1.3 anymore.

If you want to be sure, you could get a shell script named makeconfig-1.1.sh.gz
from ftp.uni-regensburg.de:/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/experimental/
It will write a dummy kernel configuration based on dmesg's output.

Ruben