Re: cc1...

Jerome Lovy wrote:

> Hi,
> Peter Seebach wrote:
>
> >can anyone point me at a fairly recent cc1 that doesn't get signal 10
> >all the time?
>
> >It dumps on telnetd/slc.c and (uh-oh) on common/bi-arity.c in gcc.
>
> I own a CyberSCSI (mk1).  Some months ago, I kept trying to run
> NetBSD-1.2 on IDE partitions but I consistently encountered
> "random" signals when doing compilations (trying to make
> bash-2.0, actually).
> Recently, I could repeatedly run the same compilations without
> any trouble... while I had the (Cyber)SCSI module removed from
> the CyberStorm !
Hi,

 I had the same problem and made the CyberStorm Mk I responsible. I sent
it to Phase 5 and got another board back with the statement that the new
board has a newer revision. There were no more problems from that time
on.

Ciao,____
      |im Diekmann

Tim Diekmann                                 AG ICSY
mail: diekmann%informatik.uni-kl.de@localhost          FB Informatik
http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~diekmann          Universität Kaiserslautern