Re: HEADS UP: rtc_offset/RTC_OFFSET implemented.

Hi David,

>       Wouldn't it make more sense to leave the deafult to 0 ...?

Yes. Thats exactly what I did.

To make it more clear:

- in the old example config files DRACO and GENERIC, RTC_OFFSET was 300
(minutes). This is the translation of the old name of the variable,
which shall remain unuttered.

However, as support for this wasn't implemented, the _effective_ value
of this options was always 0.

- as I implemented support for this variable, I had to change the config
files to set the option to zero.

- the mail was to notify you that, if you run NetBSD-current and use
your own config files, you have to set it to zero, too.