aucc driver and LEV6_DEFER: *WARNING*

I don't know if you remember old PRs, specifically "time stops to proceed".

The custom chip interupt handler for the AUDIO interupts conflicts with
the use of INTF_AUD3 by the LEV6_DEFER hack. Unfortunately, staring at
the Amiga Hardware Manual for weeks, I didn't find any clean solution for
this conflict.

I'm working on a workaround (basically, I'll have to forbid using
channel 3 as a primary (interupt enabled) audio channel in this case).

Until then, if you depend on LEV6_DEFER for your serial network
connection, you should use two different kernels: one with aucc w/o
LEV6_DEFER for testing the audio stuff, one without device aucc, but
with LEV6_DEFER for networking.

Regards,
        Ignatios Souvatzis