Subject: Strange problems with my SuperKickStart A3000.
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joshua Dinerstein <forge@netbsd.warped.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/13/1997 18:06:45
	Hi peoples,

	I have been having some strange problems with reboots on my A3000
running the 1.2.1 version of Netbsd.

	I have a SuperKickStart version of the Rom, i.e. the actual rom
is a file on disk.

	When I reboot out of NetBSD or even Reboot back into it I crash. Infact
I get what appears to be a SCSI bus hang. I.E. the drive lights on my
SCSI disks go on full and stay there with no actual disk activity, at
least according to sound...

	Does anyone have any experience with this kind of thing? Or have
anything to suggest I try? I would like to be able to restart the machine
a little more painlessly than a complete power cycle.

	Joshua