Re: urgent! help!

Greetings Ignatios
On 12-Éïí-97, you wrote:

> How did you do that, _exactly_?

I edited the libc/Makefile and added to the CFLAGS the following -m68060 -O3.
Any ideas?

PS. I can view the netbsd disks' contents with no problem from the amiga side
via BFFS, so if I must send any more needed info, I can.

PS2. I have to add that upon compiling a certain file (one of the
libc/rpc/xdr*.c, can't remember for sure) did not compile correctly -there
were warnings- so I
compiled again this particular file without -Werror. It seemed to me to be
warnings, of not so much significance -I might probably be wrong though.

--
Konstantinos Margaritis
Under-graduate student at Physics Dept. of Athens University