_exec_hpux_makecmds Undefined?

   Hi,
   I just tried to compile the 1.2.1 kernel, and included hpux compatibility
option -you never know, if you come across a binary only...:)
   so everything went smoothly, but at the last stage -kernel linking- the
following error appeared:

exec_conf.o: Undefined symbol _exec_hpux_makecmds, etc...

So, I obviously suspected a problem with hpux emul, deleted exec_conf.o,
changed the config file, repeated the steps (mkdep probably was unnecessary)
and compiled again.
exec_conf.o was made again and the link process was successful. The new kernel
works fine without a problems.
   So should I check anything else about hpux compat? Not that I really care
-I never even seen an hpux system! But it is a problem nonetheless.

--
Konstantinos Margaritis
Under-graduate student at Physics Dept. of Athens University