Subject: Re: Installing & Booting NetBSD 1.2 under SVR4
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/10/1997 12:07:01
On Jun 10, 10:41am, Don Phillips wrote:
> > Im afraid you have to boot with loadbsd, at least the miniroot used for
> > installation.
>
> OK. But that gets me back to the problem that loadbsd complains that it wants
> Version 37 of the expansion library.  What parameters should I pass to loadbsd
> to get it to give more information?  The alert for the expansion library seems
> to occur rather early in the boot process.
>
> Also, what software do I need to change/upgrade to make loadbsd happy?

  You might also try the bootbsd program that's included in the bootblock
stuff I did.  The bootbsd program runs the bootblock under AmigaDOS, you can
specify which partition contains the kernel and the bootblock should work
with the miniroot.  I think the bootblock archive should still be on the
NetBSD-Amiga archives.

Michael