Ghostview and ghostscript

Hi,

I've got a problem with Ghostview and ghostscript, I start Ghostview
in X (X11R6.1) and selact a file(large Postscript 1.4 Mb), it loads
a while, and then a huge window is brought up, saying
'/usr/libexec-ld.so: undefined symbol "_SmcSaveYourselfDone" in
gs:/usr/local/X11R6.1/lib/libXt.so.6.0'.
Anyone have a clue, or need more info?

gs V 4.01 and gv V1.5 NetBSD 1.2.

/Samuel

Registered Pios and Phase5 Developer.              Current Proj: Zeus HTML
Samuel Borgman, C(++) programmer for the Amiga.    S Desc: A  HTML  Editor
samborg%algonet.se@localhost / Sweden, Proud Team AMIGA member.