Re: Hardwarecursor on CV64

> On Sat Jun  7 20:37:53 1997, Mario Kemper wrote:
> The hardwarecursor support (for the Cybervision 64) in the Xserver is no
> longer needed (its now in the kernel).
> There will be a new Xserver when we have NetBSD 1.3.

Some other weird problems: i've compiled myself an color xterm
(no, it is not an -lICE -lSM problem)
when I start it from the shell, it just works fine.
When I start it from a dock/wharf/windowmanager menu, the frame
appears, to let you position the window, and then it just quit
no core, no messages. the same happens with vim in gui mode:
instead of just quitting, it SEGV's and generates a core:

"/usr/share/misc/termcap", line 398: terminal 'ansi.sys-old', Illegal character
- ';' = 0x3b
Vim: Caught deadly signal SEGV
Vim: Finished.

> Bernd