another _SmcSaveYourSoul bug..

   Hello,

a) Is there a new version of libXt lying around?
I can't help but believe there is... I just compiled ghostscript 3.33 using
unix-gcc.mak -no changes- and it compiled just fine... when I run it though it
just complains about this
_SmcSaveMe missing link from libXt.so.6.0. Also some other correctly compiled
programs are complaining about this...

b) I also tried compiling nedit, xephem, xbill and some others with v0.75 of
lesstif, compiled on my system (A4000/60, NetBSD 1.2). They all core-dumped on
me... Has anyone succeeded in running them succesfully? Is this a problem of
lesstif?

--
Konstantinos Margaritis
Under-graduate student at Physics Dept. of Athens University