swap

Greetings, I had lots of help with my swap problem, but now I have another
question.  I have configured my kernel to swap on a drive other than that
upon which my root / resides, however I have no way of checking if it
actually is using the other swap space.  Is there a command to show
either the total amount of virtual memory, or where it is?

Thanks

jeff
Jegill%mis.net@localhost

BTW the last line of my kernel config file is

config    netbsd    root on sd1a swap on sd2b and sd1b