Subject: Re: BSD Automounter and stuff
To: Don Sullivan <sullivan@gaia.arc.nasa.gov>
From: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/28/1996 02:27:09
> And now for the postscript:
> I have compiled versions of the following utilities
> for release 1.2, and would be happy to share them
> with any of you who would like them. Just let me
> know which ones would be of interest, and I could:
> put them on our ftp server here at NASA, or
> upload them to the master NetBSD server, or
> whatever would work best for you.

If this are binaries for NetBSD/amiga, you'd probably want
to upload them to ftp.uni-regensburg.de:/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/incoming.
they'll get mirrored to ftp.netbsd.org then (not vice versa :).

> As a post-postscript, I have also compiled the
> exportable version of the US Navy Research Labs
> implementation of the new internet protocol,
> version 6, the utilities and a generic kernel.
> If anybody is interested, I would be glad to share
> that also.

Hm, sounds very interresting. Are those sources available
somewhere (i'd like to try on some non-Amiga machines
running NetBSD ;)

Also, i'd sure if you'd upload this baby somewhere, some
people would be interrested.

Enjoy,

	Hubert