Subject: NetBSD 1.2 installation help.
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <MAIER_WILLY@Tandem.COM>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/26/1996 07:55:00
Hi there,

I'm trying to install NetBSD 1.2 in my system with no success.
My system configuration is an A1200 with an internal 80MB IDE HD, CSA
12' Gauge ('30 50MHz/FPU), 8MB fast, 1GB external HD, 4x CDROM.
All partitions to be used are in the external HD. They were configured
as intructed by the INSTALL file.
When I do "loadbsd -b netbsd" it initializes NetBSD, identifies all of
my hardware and right after the CDROM identification it freezes with no
other message.
Am I missing something? The NetBSD partitions are on the HD identified
as "sd1", is this allowed rather then "sd0"? They also are located in
the very end of this HD (Is has 9 partitions altogheder and the swap is
the last one), is there any problem with that?

Any help would be VERY welcome!

_Willy.