sun3 binary emulation

Yesterday i donwloaded some sun3 binary (object oriented modeller) for X
but i was surprised when trying to exec get this:

> Exec format error : Wrong Architecture

AFAIK thereis SunOS sun3 binary compatibility since netbsd1.0
Im aware that some strange binaries wont work
But why 'file name.sun3' on netbsd/m68k gives me:

> 8086 relocatable (Microsoft)

Whereas on SunOS 4.1.3 :  'file name.sun3' produced:

> mc68020 demand paged dynamically linked

and im sure it was compiled for m68k.

Any help will be precious.

Greetings