Re: Retina-Server for X-R6.1

Hello

I would have to check this tonight, since I'm not sure if I'm running X11R6.1,
but I seem to be running the Xamiga+Retina xserver on my NetBSD 1.2/X11R6
system just fine.... Binary only, no source code I'm afraid...

AFAIK, this server works ok under X11R6,  again I don't know until I've taken
a look if it runs under X11R6.1. How can I check if I'm running X11R6.1 or
just
X11R6 ?

>>  In article <490.6896T790T1794%marvin.eics.com@localhost>,
>>      pleus%marvin.eics.com@localhost writes:
>>  > Is there an RetinaZII-server for X-R6.1?
>>
>>  No.
>>
>>  --
>>  Matthias Scheler
>>  tron%lyssa.owl.de@localhost