Device Change Problems

Hello there,

I recently successfully installed NetBSD 1.2 onto a seperate physical hard
drive to my main one (SCSI address 1).  I have also just got myself one of
the 4x Atapi Device Interface thingies and managed to get that working. My
problem is that NetBSD no longer sees the drive (now on address 3) with all
the BSD partitions on.  Can anyone shed some light onto this somewhat
annoying problem, as I don't want to have to download the binaries all over
again and reinstall it!!!

TIA

Tom

'They can have my Amiga when the pry it from:      /// A1200/030     50Mhz
                  my cold dead fingers !!!!': __  ///  882 50 Mhz 18Mb RAM
tom%so-watts.demon.co.uk@localhost                    : \\\///   544Mb HDs  6x
CDROM
IRC Nick: Opus    on     #amigacafe         :  \XX/