Re: Error colors for Amiga boot (fwd)

On 11-Dec-96, Bruce Drake wrote:
>>On Wed, 11 Dec 1996, Oldin' McGroin wrote:
  C= removed the fancy colors because someone thought it
>>didn't look "professional" enough.

That doesn't mean you won't get all the extra colors. I still get Various
shades of Grey,WHITE,ORange,Purple,Green,Yellow
Boot up Errors... and Sometimes my computer crashes so badly I get ROYGBIV
Errors..
(due to Hacks and HEAT exaustion,etc)

I still get

--
                    I am the cybermessiah!!!!!!!!
Do what you can - What you want - What you must