Re: Error colors for Amiga boot (fwd)

On Wed, 11 Dec 1996, Bruce Drake wrote:

> My excellent authority, Jim Cooper, forwarded the following information to
> me from the Commodore archives at BIX.  Note that the descriptions of the
> colors do not attempt to diagnose the reason for the fault, only that the
> fault was detected for some reason.
>
> These colors are valid for all versions of AmigaDOS since 1.3.  However,
> there were several more colors in 1.3 than there are with anything after
> 2.x.  The colors below are common for all versions.
>
> I will follow up soon with the complete information from the undocumented
> RAMSEY feature as soon as I can get it all.
>
> ------------------
> Bruce Drake
> Synectics, Inc.
> (919) 872-1275 USA

Are there any extra colours for 3.x?

If possible could you send me a complete list with extra colours for 1.3,
2.xx and 3.x?

all thanks,
Luke

       "Bother", said Pooh, as his      |      The Intel-Outside page
     flick-knife failed to open...      |  http://www.brad.ac.uk/~laguest
                             ADE (GNU) WebMaster
A variety of other services are available from the above including...

    * Whores tamed
    * Virgins broken
    * Girlfriends tested