Subject: Re: "reboot" on A3000 ? (colors)
To: Ruben van Staveren <staveren@bromo.PTF.HRO.NL>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/09/1996 21:20:14
At 12:25 PM 12/9/96 -0100, Ruben van Staveren wrote:

>> On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Darren Reed wrote:
>>
>> taken as authoritative, but yellow means the MMU is active, green means
>> memory test problems, red means custom chipset problems, but I forgot what
>> grey means.  There is a blue one too that I forget about also.
>Grey was OK. but blue was custom chipset problems and red was
>invalid Kickstart ROM checksum.
>Or could the Amiga Guru Book be wrong ?

The Amiga Guru Book was probably written with documentation in hand.

I don't have docs on hand, and neither does Bruce (evidenced by his disclaimer
in his post).

Anybody want to compile up these posts and make a summary of Amiga boot
problem colors?
--
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Sophomore, Comp. Sci. -   kpneal@pobox.com
XCOMM     http://www.pobox.com/~kpn/       -   kpneal@eos.ncsu.edu