new termcap?

   Hello, again...
   My system works perfectly allright, except for one small irritating
annoyance. How do I change the termcap so that the terminal I use will support
arrow keys, normal backspace, and a properly working MC(midnight commander)? I
compiled MC and it works -albeit slower than on a PC's VGA console, dunno
why... anyway, where could I find such a termcap, or do I need to do it
myself?

   Thanks again...

--
Konstantinos Margaritis
Under-graduate student at Physics Dept. of Athens University