Re: "reboot" on A3000 ?

Hi Bruce,

> The only fix for it is for NetBSD to try to set the machine's state as
> close to the initial power up state as possible, and hope for the best.
> It is interesting to recall that C= had reset problems in several various
> Amiga models, and finally settled on publishing the "Proper Way" to do it,
> one that they could have the IPL code depend on.  Perhaps I could dig up
> some more info on this and get back to you all if there is a request for
> it.

It would be great if you could dig up some more info. AFAIK, the bug with the
yellow screen after shutdown has been with NetBSD-Amiga since it's early days
and noone seemed to be able to fix it. If you could come up with some
information on what might be causing this, this would be extremly helpful,
as some people depend on their computer to reboot itself into netbsd after
a crash or a shutdown.

  Guenther