Subject: None
To: Konstantinos Margaritis <markos@acropolis.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/03/1996 13:55:53
>    hm, this is quite a stupid question, but I can't seem to be able to find
> what I want: X11R6.1 binaries/sources for NetBSD-1.2 for Amiga. I think it is
> supposed to be in a contrib dir, but where is this contrib dir? I've searched
> ftp.netbsd.org, wuarchive, ftp.stacken.kth.se, but to no avail...

The primary site is ftp.uni-regensburg.de:/pub/NetBSD-Amiga(/contrib), please
see the MIRRORS-file for a list of mirrors. At least the one on ftp.netbsd.org
(also in /pub/NetBSD-Amiga) is up to date, too.

>    Could you please help me with this? I need to run X for gnuplot, lyx &
some
> other stuff. I use a PiccoloSD64 which is being recognized by NetBSD-1.2 &
> used. Is  it going to be used by X? Are the drivers included?
>    Thanks for your patience...

Yes, i don't know if the SD64 is supported, though. Please read the X-FAQ
(located in the docs-dir)

Hubert

--
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg, Tel. 0941/943-1333