Subject: ImageMagick
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alexander Sorg <handtuch@smaug.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/03/1996 13:20:40
Hi!
Yesterday I compiled ImageMagick on my A1K2 running NetBSD1.2. I ftp'd the
package from ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/X11/contrib/clients/ImageMagick/.
Before compiling the main package I placed the jpg-package named
'ImageMagick.jpeg.tar.gz' in a subdirectory named 'jpeg' and compiled it
there.
ImageMagick then compiled without warnings, but I can't read jpg-file.
When invoking with 'display foobar.jpg' it complains, that it can't open the
jpg-library.
Where does it look for this library? I made a softlink from jpeglib.a to
/usr/locale/X11R6.1/lib/ but that didn't help.
Some ideas?
Thanks in advance,
                  Alex.
---
http://rfhs0002.fh.uni-regensburg.de/~s1261
e-mail: alexander.sorg@rz.fh-regensburg.d400.de
Job: Student of Telecomunication/Electronics
Current special interest: Java