Merlin was Re: NetBSD1.2 installation adventure

> > > The console works, X11 not. BUT you get the same answer if you read the
> > > readme for X11R6.1
> > >
> > > Bernd
> >
> > Will this be fixed someday?
>
> Yes.
Good new! Zorro II is not too fast.
Is already somebody working on it? No, I don't have any knowledge
how to write a device driver. But I could do some beta tests.

Has anybody got a 16bit screenmode to work with the Merlin? The
colors looked very strange.

Gerd