Help needed.

Can some one please give me a hint on getting either an MS-DOS disk mounted, or
getting my printer to work with NetBSD 1.2?

The printer part I can't find clear documentation on.

The MSDOS disk I tried

mount_msdos /dev/fd0a /mnt/msdos

and it tried reading my blank MSDOS disk I have from work (Dos 6.22) and gave me
a fits. Oh damned.. Now I can't recall the exact error. :I

Anyway, I need to be able to move files to the amiga side for printing, or get
the printer working on the net-bsd side.. <sigh>

Nick