Few questions.

Again, thank you all that have helped me out so far :) I now have NetBSD
running (but not configured yet, still reading and trying to make sense
out of sendmail..) I was even able to get X11R6.1 running on a 1280x1024x8
screen with very little hassel, and it is fairly quick. Now as far as
learning what X11 can do, I will find some books and try to learn it
myself, but I have some questions that will make learning a bit easier and
safer if an expert can help me out.

1. I would like to get my printer working with NetBSD so I can print out
directory listing, config files, and such. From both the shell, and X11.

2. I have a SCSI tape backup drive that the generic Kernal recognized (I
forget what device). How can I use it to back up my NetBSD system? And if
I smash my system, how do i use it to restore? I woudl assume I would need
to be able to restore the miniroot fs in that event?

Those would be my main concerns right now.

If anyone would like to give me a hand with sendmail, and how my system
should be set up to interact with my ISP, that would be a big help.
Configuring sendmail asks a lot of questions that I am just not sure what
to answer.

Thanks again for all the help so far :) This is a great learning
experience :)

Nick