Re: Installing to A3000 w/ CD-ROM

   From: Darren Reed <darrenr%cyber.com.au@localhost>
   Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 23:49:40 +1000 (EST)

   > So you have won....

   Urm, I should have mentioned that the kernel is only in the ADOS
   partition...  I've yet to get an installed root :)

Oh, thats tough!

Hm.

Try this:

loadbsd -bsS netbsd

the, when it asks for the root device, tell it to use

cd0

You should know end up in single user mode in the top level directory
of the cd-rom. You can cd around there, or, e.g., use dd to copy the
miniroot filesystem to the swap area, or newfs the to-be-root
partition, copy the netbsd-1.2 kernel there, so that you can read it
from the AmigaOS side when booting next time.

Regards,
        Ignatios