PINT in 1.2 release

I noticed that PINT (scanner device driver)
was added to release 1.2.  As I have a Mustek
scsi scanner I am very interested, however the
site mentioned in the INSTALL doc (www.dol-esa.gov)
and the one found by Alta-Vista
(falcon.dol-esa.gov) do not seem to be up (at
least according to the DNS server used here).
   Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew of
an alternative site to grab information on PINT
from, and sources for applications that use it.
No, archie -s pint returns nothing.
   Thanks for any info you may give me.

Lynn
(actually I'm using the beta release from
ftp.uni-regensburg, so if there are man pages
in the real 1.2 release, I'm not privy to them).