Subject: section 9 manpage install problem?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: the Riz <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/30/1996 12:08:31
I'm in the process of building 1.2 from yesterday's sources on a 1.1
machine.  I'm plugging through all the usual problems (installing
/usr/share/mk stuff first, rebuilding yacc, tsort, gcc, etc), but when
installing the section 9 manpages, a strange thing occurs when trying to
install the shutdownhook_establish manpage:

install -c -o bin -g bin -m 444 shutdownhook_establish.cat9 /extra/amiga/usr/share/man/catshutdownhook_establish.cat9/shutdownhook_establish.0
install: /extra/amiga/usr/share/man/catshutdownhook_establish.cat9/shutdownhook_establish.0: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Notice the screwy path.  Now, I tried doing the same thing on my
NetBSD/sparc machine, and it gets the correct path, and installs
correctly.   (Even using the same -m argument to make)  I'm using the
newly-built 1.2 make, in case that matters.

Has anyone else seen this?
+j

--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz