ppp

Hi,
 I have a PC box running Linux and A4000 running NetBSD. Can I setup
NetBSD as a ppp server though null modem cable so that I can transfer
file between two machines? I tried linux and it does not work. I might be
setting something wrong. I am taking computer networking this semester
that I am assigned to program unix network. I like to try at home. Both
machines work fine as ppp client to college server.
Please help.

tahnk you very much.

Yu Song

cs_yus%sal.lamar.edu@localhost