Subject: HELP!!!!!!!
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=C5smund?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?N=E6ss?= <aasmundn@internet.no>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/01/1996 02:05:35
Hello I've downloaded Net-BSD 11.

Do I need an FPU to run NET-BSD 11.?
My system is a little bit weak for running Net BSD11
but I wanted to test it.
Here is my config.

A1200 Blizzard 1230-IV 50 MHz 4 fast 2 chip 540 M of HDD
with about 200 M is Partitioned for use with NET-BSD
local,user,swap,root

If I need an FPU to run NET-BSD then all of my problems are
solved (for now!! as I don't have an FPU)

I've followed "I_don't_remember_his_name(Hubert ????)"'s
INSTALL txt.

And I've managed to get the "inst-11.fs" file over to the swap.

All of my BSD files(the whole shit binary, source all of that) are placed
under (A-DOS) DH1:net
Then when I try the loadbsd "loadbsd -b netbsd"(yes, I'm in dh1:net)
The Screen clears to grey and nothing more happens
I guess this could be because of my lack of FPU!!!
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

<aasmundn@internet.no>
Mail me for any reason