Newbie questions

Hi!

I just have some questions:

1.) is it possible to disable the cursor blinking on the picasso console?
2.) how do I change the screen mode for the picasso mode?
3.) the netbsd Amiga is connected with ed0 to another Amiga that has a laser
    printer connected to it's parallel port and a lpd (for AmiTCP) running.
    How can I access this printer from my netbsd machine? Where are any docs
    about it?
4.) my keymap is always reset whenever I end X. How can I make the german
    keymap permanent?

--
So long.-                           ,,,
                                   (o o)