picasso

Okay, I've tried everything, I've read the FAQ's, I;ve downloaded the
mail archives all the way back, and I still can't get X11R6 to work reliably
on my Picasso II.  I don't necessarily want to consume a lot of bandwidth on
this, so if someone has a Picasso II set up working, perhaps they could
correspond with me via email to help me.

Any help whatsoever appreciated,

JeGill%mis.net@localhost

Jeff Gill
A4000, NetBSD1.1, Picasso II, XclBig, (and I've even tried NetBSD current)