Programming Question

Hi,

I've been trying to accomplish this task:

        get a char (or int) from the keyboard without having to press
        return after.  Every standard command like fgetc etc. all need
        to have the return key pressed to continue.

Is there something I can use to do this with NetBSD-1.1?

Rick

///
/  Rick Dhami
   Undergraduate, Department of Computer Science
   University of Victoria
   Victoria, BC, Canada

   rdhami%gulf.uvic.ca@localhost
rdhami%uvic.ca@localhost