Subject: X sources (again)
To: Port Amiga <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Garth Corral <garthc@compass-da.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/28/1996 15:48:31
Hi all,

    I've posted about this recently but still need some questions
answered.  If I were to build X for NetBSD/Amiga (from whatever sources)
and wanted to root the tree in /usr/X11R6 instead of /usr/local/X11R6,
will I still be screwed because of compiled-in paths in the Xamiga24
server for which there are, as far as I can tell, no sources available?

    Also, which sources would be preferred for the rest of the X
distribution?  Has anyone successfully built XFree86 on NetBSD/Amiga?
Do the non-server related patches (bug-fixes?) make it worth the effort?
Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
  Garth.