Subject: Screen Resolution
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ola Olsson <oeolsson@tmisnet.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/17/1996 00:08:31
I've posted this before, but buried it in another file so, I'll post my
question again. Is there any way to get NetBSD's resolution to be a true
800x600 when using X11R6. I have an A4000 with Spectrum running CyberGraphX
2.16. I'm using XclBIG with fvwm window manager. What I get is a scrollable
oversized window on an 800x600 display. The actual screen resolution seems to
be about 1/4 the display resolution -- it's fat and clunky. Perl/Tk windows
and widgets appear as though they were on a lo-res non-interlaced Amiga
screen. Should I change window manager? How about the CyberGraphX 64 Xserver I
saw posted?

Ola