Subject: Re: current status of mounting msdos disks?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG, osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
From: Ralph Seichter <zodiac@darkness.gun.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/10/1996 17:08:22
On 08.05.96, osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu (Michael L. Hitch) wrote

> The msdosfs works quite nicely - I've mounted a hard disk partition which
> I created on a Windows 95 system with no trouble. I also took a floppy
> which had files created on NetBSD-Amiga and was able to access it on a
> Windows 95 system, and created a file on the Windows 95 system which I was
> able to read back on NetBSD-Amiga.

I'm running NetBSD 1.1 on my A3000 w/ HD floppy disk drive. Which files do
I need to install to read and write 1,44 MB MS-DOS disks, and is there a
FAQ on how to install? Can I also use 'mtools'?
        _
     _ //
     \X/ Ralph
--
"Returning from vacation, Roy and Barbara find their house, their neighbor-
 hood, their friends -- in fact, all of Atlantis -- just plain gone."  (GL)